Wednesday, September 5, 2012

product review: clinique lid smoothie

for my birthday, my mom took me shopping for makeup at nordstrom!  i got a few lovely mac products and then we went over to the clinique counter and she introduced me to the clinique lid smoothie.  i am obsessed!

it's eye shadow that glides on (similar to lip gloss), it's creamy, shimmery and crease-resistant and lasts 8 hours.  the best part is putting it on - the metal applicator tip feels really cool on your eyelid.  you can use it alone, or layer other colors over it.



the collection comes in 12 shades:  salt and pepper, lick-orice, currant affair, impromt-blue, bit o'honey, cashew later, sassy-fras, ginger-ly, cute-cumber, pinkgo bilboa, seventh heather, and born freesia.  my favorite is sassy-fras, but i also have the seventh heather and love that one too.





No comments:

Post a Comment