Tuesday, June 5, 2012

run run run

with all my free time this summer, i've been working out and running more - slooowly increasing the distance and speed.  i'm not much of a runner but i want to get better, faster, and up my endurance level.  i love the feeling of running while blasting some good music - it makes me feel strong and grateful for my healthy body.  i think i might get some new cute running shoes...that would be extra motivation right?

so i just registered for this 5k! it's august 25, a week after we'll be back from texas.  my boss told me about it and i think it sounds so fun!  anyone want to join?... 


The 5k with a cherry on top…literally. The idea is simple, run a 5k and score a sweet treat. And simply enough, who doesn't want to run for ice cream? I run, you run, we all run for ice cream.

9 comments:

  1. i would love to do this if we weren't in cali already! that sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could do this with you!! It would remind me of us in lacrosse gasping for breath haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to do it with you! August 25th? Where?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes do it! it's at "this is the place" park in salt lake! all the info is on the website - sundaerun.com

      Delete
  4. This looks so fun! I would love to do it! Count me in :)

    ReplyDelete