Friday, January 11, 2013

hello 2013

I can't believe we're already well into the new year!  2012 was a good year for us - we had lots of adventures, and lots of changes.  I'm excited to see what this new year has in store for us; it feels like a lot of things are still up in the air right now, but I'm not going to worry about it, and just focus on enjoying the ride.

Some of my resolutions for 2013:
-Get to work on time.  (I live literally 4 minutes away from work, and yet every day I struggle getting there by 9am.  It's pathetic really haha.)
-Create a harp business website.
-Eat more whole foods and at least one piece of fruit a day.
-Pray more.
-Get a cat.  We got a hedgehog instead!
-Be less casual about visiting teaching.
-Save money.
-Take a trip to Hawaii.




"And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been." - Rainer Maria Rilke

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha I love that 'get a cat' is on your list. Nicole, me, and Julia want to plan a cruise in the Fall or Winter, you and Dustin should come! We welcome couples. :)

    ReplyDelete