Tuesday, March 19, 2013

wing back chair

We have this wing back chair that has been sitting in our extra bedroom for a few months now.  I'd like to move it to the living room but first I need to reupholster it.  The chair is in excellent condition and the fabric is in great shape too but it's a weird mauve/pink color that doesn't go with anything we have and Dustin hates it.  I'm trying to decide what look I want to go for and I think it would be fun to have it be a statement chair with a fun print or color.  Here are some of my inspirations so far...let me know what you think!

bold chevron
this is basically the same shape of the chair I have

I like this smaller chevon print

a fun yellow floral

yellow chevron
solid teal

houndstooth

flamboyant print. this might be a little too cray cray for me.

neutral ikat

zebra

3 comments:

  1. Mmmkay so many of these are awesome but I vote the first chevron chair! And then I REALLY vote that you invite us over so I can admire it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i agree with Michelle, I too love the bold chevron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I love this stuff. My fave is the yellow, all great though

    ReplyDelete