Wednesday, July 17, 2013

grandma and grandpa hunt

My Grandma and Grandpa Hunt both passed away recently.  My grandpa died and my grandma joined him in heaven 20 days later!  I am so grateful I got to see them and spend time with both of them when I was in Utah last month.  It was such a special experience to be in the temple with them and the rest of my dad's family for my cousin's wedding.  I will never forget that feeling, nor will I forget all the memories I have of them!  I love them and I am so grateful for the amazing plan of salvation.  Families are forever.

the last time i saw my grandparents.  love that me and grandpa kept our sunnies on.

i flew down to california with shayna and my parents when my grandma was first diagnosed with cancer.  

henry "bud" hunt

"to my darling wilmadele, with all my love and eternal devotion" 
-bud

love this pic of my grandma!  she ALWAYS wore muumuus. :)


aren't they so adorable?!


my cousin's wife hannah made this!  
"be loving sweet and kind" was my grandma's mantra.  such a special lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment