Wednesday, October 2, 2013

lake powell

Life lately has been busy as usual so I am way behind.  So go back with me to last month... Over labor day weekend we went to Lake Powell with the Harpers, my two brothers, and friends.  We had some trailer & wave runner mechanical issues so it took us 11 hours to get there and about the same amount of time to get home but we had a fantastic time while we were there.  We stayed in a hotel and then just spent all 3 days on the lake.  The weather was gorgeous, I think we had rain once for about five minutes.  We did a lot of surfing, tubing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding and swimming.  
We LOVE Lake Powell! Hopefully next summer we will get to go for a week!































2 comments:

  1. looks SOOOO fun! and that last picture is adorbs :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh so fun!! I'm so jealous, I miss boating and Lake Powell so much! Glad you got to go and the weather was so nice :)

    ReplyDelete