Monday, January 6, 2014

"best of" christmas 2013


  • Christmas shopping date at City Creek!  I love living 4 minutes away.
  • We sent out Christmas cards for the first time.  
  • Quinn fit in perfectly with my woodland creatures Christmas decor.
  • Humongous, as in 7 feet tall, gingerbread house at the Grand America.
  • We saw The Hobbit.  It was ok, not my favorite.
  • Lots of Christmas classic movies including White Christmas, Elf, Christmas Vacation along with the cheesy Hallmark romantic holiday comedies that I kind of love.
  • Christmas Adam celebration with just us two.  We went out to dinner then opened presents from each other.  Dustin got a new blue suit. He totally surprised me with a little blue box.
  • Santa came to my grandma's on Christmas Eve!  Sadly I was *not feeling well* and missed him. ;)
  • Skyping both of our sisters!!!  Shayna in Ukraine, Korinne in Idaho.
  • Christmas get together with some of my best friends, and their husbands, and precious babies!
  • Lots of time spent with each other and our families.  











guess who? 
(yes i was santa! i was volunteered! no one else wanted to do it! the littles never knew it was me though haha)

last year                                                                          this year

i LOVE these girls!


1 comment:

  1. loved seeing you and your christmas cards were adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete