Wednesday, January 8, 2014

hello 2014

Happy New Year!  I love the feeling of the start of a new year.  It feels like a fresh start, another chance to set new goals and improve yourself and make it a better year than the last.  It was fun to look back at this post and cross off some 2013 resolutions that I feel I achieved, or mostly achieved.  I am excited to see what 2014 brings.  Dustin will be graduating!  We will have a {somewhat} normal Utah summer.  We will both be busy working and our sisters will both be coming home from their missions!  Can't wait. :)

2014 resolutions:
-Read the Book of Mormon.  (I am following bofm365 on instagram - everyday they post the scriptures you should be reading to finish it in a year.  It's only about 15-20 verses a day - totally doable!  So far I am on track!)
-Create a harp website.
-Build muscle, lose fat.
-Pay off my car.
-Save money.
-Do good - find more ways to serve daily.
-Attend the temple twice a month (once with Dustin, once on my own).
-Take a trip to Europe!
-Cook 3 {healthy} meals a week.
-Be more proactive and make things happen.



Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. 
- Oprah Winfrey





No comments:

Post a Comment