Wednesday, October 3, 2012

10 reasons why i love october:

1. Our wedding anniversary!  Just a little over a week away!

2. Halloween decorations, candy, parties, etc

3. Breast cancer awareness month (my mom & grandma both survived it) yay for pink!

4. Looking forward to bringing out the scarves, cords, boots, and sweaters

5. Fall break!  Ok so I already graduated but it means Dustin doesn't have to worry about homework at night and we can play.

6. Football games

7. Gorgeous mountains

8. Pumpkin desserts

9. General conference

10. Park Stickney's jazz harp concert - October 14. Let me know if you want free tickets!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your one year anniversary is coming up really quick! Congrats! Didn't it seem like it flew by! Always happens when people are in love and happy!:) -Mica S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early Anniversary. I miss you! Let's get together soon. Love your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe - thanks! I miss you too! We definitely need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mica - yes I can't believe it's already been a year! So happy and in love! :)

    ReplyDelete