Friday, February 15, 2013

love day

Valentine's started a week ago when I received this adorable little mailbox full of goodies!  I participated in a Valentine's blogger swap where everyone was given someone to send a little love package to.  Such a fun idea, right?  I mean who doesn't love getting random love packages?  Corina sent this to me - I was especially excited about the pretty washi tape and cute notepad.  



I hardly ever wear pink but love day seemed like a pretty good excuse.


I had to play at the Grand America yesterday (lots of love songs!) and my honey came and surprised me with roses!  Can I just say how much I adore him?  When I saw him out of the corner of my eye, as I was playing, I got butterflies.  Yes, I still get butterflies when I see him!  And I thought he was working on a group project!  Turns out, he bailed and decided to do all of our dishes, make our bed, buy roses, bubbly, and chocolates, and surprise me at the Grand instead.  He is the best.  :)


For dinner, we tried this Tibetan cafe!  We thought it would be a safe bet since restaurants are normally ridiculously crowded on V day.  We live like right next to this place but had never eaten there before.  It's pretty cheap and everything we got was soo delicious!  And they have cool Tibetan music playing in there.  Highly recommend it.


Hey there good looking.  Oh how you love your mountain dew haha.


Beef mo mo's, sweet and sour chicken, chicken fried noodle

After dinner, we went to see the movie "Warm Bodies"!  We loved it.  Totally makes fun of zombies but has a cute story and a happy ending.  Such a perfect Valentine's day with my love.  Now we're getting excited about our impromptu weekend getaway...





2 comments:

  1. That's so funny you signed up for the swap, so did I! Looks like you guys had an awesome love day!

    ReplyDelete