Friday, September 6, 2013

24

I turned 24 in Texas!  Woot woot!  My birthday was on a Saturday which was kinda a bummer because that is Dustin's loooong day of work selling alarms (9am - 9pm).  But it was still a really great day.  Emily and I met the guys for lunch (sushi yum) and then we got pedicures and frozen yogurt!  After the guys got home from work (around 10pm) we went to Wing Stop for dinner.  The next day we went to South Padre Island one last time and Emily made me a pink birthday cake!  We also celebrated again when we got back to Utah - we had a luau for all the August birthdays on my mom's side of the family.

This birthday was infinitely better than last year's because last year we were in the car all day long driving home from Texas, and then I was sick that night, and then the next day we had to move into our new apartment where we didn't have hot water for a few days.

It was sooo nice just coming back to our apartment with all of our stuff there just as we left it.  Not having to worry about finding a place to live, or moving all of our stuff was a million times less stressful than last summer. We (or rather I) have been having fun rearranging things and redecorating our little home, so maybe I will post some pics soon. We totally love the area, ward, neighborhood we are in and will be here at least until the spring when Dustin graduates.

Anyway, I love birthdays and getting older, and I am excited to see what 24 brings!

sushi lunch



wing stop with the browns for our late night dinner! we love the lemon pepper & honey bbq aaaand the drink machine where i can get cherry vanilla diet coke :)


our last trip to south padre island, with whataburger of course.

birthday luau with the fam








No comments:

Post a Comment