Wednesday, September 4, 2013

my trip to utah: part 2

After my grandma's funeral in San Diego, I flew to Utah to work for a week.  I stayed at my parents' house and took care of the kitties since they turned around and went back to San Diego to wrap up family/funeral stuff and spend some relaxing time at the beach.  I was so happy I was up here for my friend Courtnie's wedding and I had a lot of fun hanging out and catching up with my girlfriends in Sandy.

courtnie & travis
married!!!

she was such a gorgeous bride!

fun reception at the draper dome

katie - to whom i am eternally grateful for setting me up on that blind date a few years ago



at the provo rooftop concert!  mindy gledhill was great
and can i say how much i love these girls

millie, bean, and i slept over at bean's cabin and then went boating with her fam!  sadly this is the only picture i took haha.

aaand milie turned 24!  happy birthday millie! 


also - when my family was in san diego, my mom turned 50!  on her 50th birthday, she and my dad did a 50 mile bike ride!  how awesome is that?!  my parents are pretty cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment