Monday, November 19, 2012

caitlin & andrew's wedding weekend

Just got back from a quick little roadtrip down to San Diego for my cousin Caitlin's wedding!  She caught the bouquet at my wedding a year ago, so of course she was the next in our family to get married. ;)  Their sealing in the San Diego temple was beautiful, and the reception after was a party!  They had a photobooth, dancing, gorgeous flowers, a  mac & cheese bar, and yummy cake. We enjoyed spending time with our cousins that we don't get to see very often, (some of whom the husb had never met before!) and we also said hello to the ocean (a must when in CA).  Enjoy the picture overload!

driving there it was just us and shayna. dustin always drives.
coming home, we gained trevor & tanner.
Friday night - dinner at Teri Cafe
Tanner, Shayna, Me, Dustin





photo bomb


her dress was gorgeous!





guess who caught the garter?




one of my favorite places: oceanside pier





4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a blast! I love the last picture of you guys on the pier. The Oceanside Pier is one of my favorite places!! I love going to eat at Ruby's and walking the pier at night. SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It is the best! I love Ruby's ice cream cones. :)

      Delete
  2. Fun! That last picture is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!! SO cute! i heart you and dustin.

    i need to be better about taking pictures with me in them, so thank you for the inspiration.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete