Friday, November 2, 2012

halloween recap

Last year - our first Halloween - we didn't do much.  We had only been home from our honeymoon cruise a few days and were getting settled into our new married life.  We were so high on being newlyweds, we didn't really care - we didn't even think about costumes!  We hung out at Dustin's parents' house and carved some pumpkins, and then watched "The Ring".  (That was my first time ever seeing it!)

This year we went over to my parents' house.  We had tons of fun Halloween food, and the witch's brew of course.  My mom was excited because this year she bought full-size candy bars for the trick-or-treaters.  She said she wanted our house to be the "cool house" to come to!  Haha.  My aunt and uncle brought their three little boys over and we took them trick-or-treating!  The husb and I dressed up as Hawaiian people and Dustin had fun playing his ukulele when we were walking.  It made me excited for when we have little Harpers of our own to take trick-or-treating!  Also - a comment about the weather - it was perfect.

Bubba wasn't too fond of his witch hat.  He would take it off and then try to attack it.

Aloha!  I want to go to there!

Hulk Hogan & Thor

The Rocker

No comments:

Post a Comment